black seeds oil benefits
- Black Seeds contains over 100 valuable nutrients. It is comprised of approximately 21% protein, 38% carbohydrates, and 35% plant fats and oils. The active ingredients of Black Seeds are nigellone, thymoquinone, and fixed oils.
- Black Seeds contains significant proportions of protein, carbohydrates and essential unsaturated fatty acids, namely linoleic acid and gamma linolenic acid(omega3 &6), which are essential for a healty immune system other than calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin B2, niacin, and vitamin C.
- Nigellon semohiprepinon is an effective treatment of bronchial asthma and respiratory allergies because of its ability to expand and relax the air ways. It also reduces the release of histamines into the bloodstream and thus works against allergic reactions.
- Another active ingredient of Black Seeds is Thymohydrochionon, also acts as an antihistamine and pain reliever.
- In addition, use of Black Seeds helps in synthesis of prostaglandin E1. Prostaglandin E1 suppresses the release of allergic messenger substances and harmonizes the immune system. During the course of long term use the body's defense mechanism stops its excess activity and regains its balance. This ameliorates ailments caused by allergic hyper-reactions, such as asthma, hay fever, and eczema. Long-term supplementation with Black Seeds can reduce allergic symptoms greatly.
- It has been traditionally used for a variety of conditions and treatments related to respiratory health, stomach and intestinal health, kidney and liver function, circulatory and immune system support, as analgesic, anti-inflammatory, ant allergic, antioxidants, anticancer, antiviral, and for general well-being.
- Besides all, the seeds are also rich in sterols especially beta-sitosterol which is known to have anticarcinogenic activity.